IB ACIO Recruitment 2017
IB ACIO Jobs 2017:- Intelligence Bureau has disclosed that they are having 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancies. If you are eligible in joining this organization that is leading by Ministry of Home Affairs then you need to go through the details and check all the eligibility. IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 official link at the bottom of this post. All the Job Seekers can apply for the provided IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2017 only if they have done graduation in any specialization with computer knowledge from any Institute / College / University in India as the required qualification. If you are interested in knowing more Vacancies or Latest Govt Jobs then check them from our site. As this is a great chance for those aspirants who have been searching for Central Government Jobs, we suggest such candidates, to check all the details without making delay and submit the application form on or before the closing date 2nd September 2017.
IB Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2017 Notification
The examination authority is going to recruit 1430 vacant posts in IB Intelligence Officer. The Intelligence Bureau official notification has been disclose by the authority. So all the applicants can check the IB Intelligence Officer Vacancy Notification 2017. It is a golden chance for all the applicants who search Govt jobs in IB. You can get the complete details by visiting the full page. we have provided here complete information regarding IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 below.
IB ACIO Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
- Authority Name:- Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau
- Posts Name:- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive
- Total No of Posts:- 1430
- Online Application Form Starts From:- 12th August, 2017
- Closing Date of Application Form:- 2nd September, 2017
- Official Site:- Mha.nic.in/
IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria 2017
All the Job seekers who wants to apply the IB ACIO Application Form can check all the Eligibility Criteria of IB Intelligence Officer, which has given below
- Applicants must have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Computer
IB ACIO Age Criteria 2017
- Applicants must have minimum age 18 years to 27 years.
- Uppar age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For more details check the official notification.
IB Intelligence Officer Grade-II Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Language Test
Intelligence Bureau Officer Pay Scale
- Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
IB ACIO Application Fee
- General/ OBC Candidates Pay Rs. 100
- Others Category:- Nil
How to Apply IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Online
- First of All Candidates, visit to the official site provided above
- After log on to official portal search the Recent News in New Section tab
- Click on IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Then after look for IB ACIO Recruitment Application Form 2017
- Click on that link
- Filled all the required details in the application form like name, address, phone number and date of birth etc.
- After that Upload the recent photo and signature in the required manner
- Upload your all required educational documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form carefully
- At last take a print out to filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
IB ACIO Admit Card 2017
The admit card of IB Recruitment 2017 will be disclose before the examination. IB ACIO Admit Card or Hall Ticket is the very important document as it has all important information like exam date, exam centre, exam time, applicants name and others. So after the release of IB ACIO Admit Card we will provide information on our Portal.