OSSSC Recruitment 2017, OSSSC Latest Vacancy, OSSSC Jobs, Odisha Govt Jobs, OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy, Odisha Junior Clerk Application Form, Odisha Junior Clerk Jobs
OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha SSSC Recruitment: The applicants who are seeking for the latest Odisha Govt Jobs can apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2017. There is good news for those candidates who are looking for the 12th Pass Govt Jobs. Recently the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the Odisha OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy Notification for 815 Junior Clerks. The OSSSC Junior Clerk Application Form is introduced from the 1st August 2017. The Online application facility will available until the 8th September 2017. Students must need to pay the application fee before 31st August 2017. Students also need to pay the Rs 100/- as examination fee. So the Students now can fill the Odisha Junior Clerk Application Form from the official web link posted at the end of this post. The OSSSC will not accept the offline application forms. The OSSSC soon conduct the written examination. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission also provide the place of the exam, center code via the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Cad 2017. We have uploaded the information related to the Odisha Junior Clerk Jobs, Application form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Standards here.
Odisha Junior Clerk Application Form 2017 | Latest Odisha Govt Jobs
Candidates, if you are looking for the Odisha Junior Clerk Application Form then you can apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2017 here. The OSSSC has discharged the OSSSC Junior Clerk Online Application form on 1st August 2017. As like every time, this time the Odisha SSSC also upload the Odisha Clerk Application form on their official website. Students can apply for the OSSSC Latest Vacancy 2017 via the online mode. The candidates also carry the required documents at the time of filling of Odisha Junior Clerk Vacancy Application Form.
OSSSC Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification Detail
- Recruiter: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Junior Clerk
- Number of Vacancies: 815
- Notification Release Date: 28.07.2017
- Online Application Start Date: 01.08.2017
- Online Application Form Last Date: 08.09.2017
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- Official Website: http://www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Odisha OSSSC Recruitment 2017
The Candidates of Odisha State who are looking for the Odisha 12th Pass Govt Jobs, now apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2017. The Odisha Junior Clerk Vacancy is available now. Applicants also check the OSSSC Junior Clerk Eligibility Criteria Mentioned here. These are very important for all candidates.
- OSSSC Junior Clerk Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examinations from the Odisha Board or its equivalent qualification. Students also have the basic knowledge of Computer.
- Odisha SSSC Clerk Age Limit: The Minimum Age Limit for Junior Clerk is 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit is 32 Years calculated according to the 01.04.2017.
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Indian Citizen. Foreigners candidates are not applicable.
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2017 | OSSSC Jr Clerk Jobs 2017
Students will be applying for the OSSSC Recruitment 2017 can also check the Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern available here. Exam Pattern contains the information like the number of question, type of exam paper, marks, and time duration. Students who want to join the Odisha SSC Jr Clerk Vacancy also can check all information allocated here.
|Papers||Subjects||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||Language Test (english & Odisha)||85||2.5 hours|
|Objective General Questions||100|
|Paper-II||Objective Maths||100||3 Hours|
|Basic Computer Skills||100|
|Practical Skill Test 1||Essay & Letter writing in Odisha||15||30 Minutes|
|Practical Skill Test 2||Basic Computer Skills||50||1 hours|
How to Apply OSSSC JR Clerk Application Form 2017
- Candidates visit the official web portal of OSSSC or click on the available link
- Now select the Application Form link
- The OSSSC JR Clerk Application Form appear on the screen
- Fill the available detail in the empty columns
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Pay the required application fee
- Check again application form correctly and submit it
- Download and print the receipt after successful submission.
Odisha SSSC Jr Clerk Admit Card 2017 | OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Now, most of all candidates of Odisha State who have applied for the OSSSC Recruitment 2017 are now looking for the Odisha SSSC Jr Clerk Admit Card 2017. The Hall Ticket is a crucial document to take permission to write the written examination. It is also the identity of particular candidates. So students are suggested to bring the OSSSC Admit Card with themselves. Applicants read full information written above carefully. The candidates also check the Odisha SSSC Jr Clerk Notification Posted here. For more detail also visit the OSSSC Official Website.
OSSSC Junior Clerk 815 Vacancy Notification: Check here
Odisha SSSC Official Web Portal: Visit here