SSC CGL 9th August Morning Shift Asked Questions Paper Review, SSC CGL 9th August Asked Questions, SSC CGL 9th August Shift 1 Asked Questions, SSC CGL 9th August 1st Slot Asked Questions
SSC CGL 9th August Morning Shift Asked Questions
We are here provide the SSC CGL 9th August Morning Shift Asked Questions for the help of candidates who are going to attempt the SSC CGL Tier 1 Upcoming Exam Papers. Recently the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Paper on 9th August was completed successfully. We have collected some of important SSC CGL 9th August Shift 1 Asked Questions Paper Review. On this page, we are sharing the Important 9th August exam paper analysis here. Aspirants can take the idea of exam pattern and types of questions with the help of SSC CGL 9th August 1st Slot Asked Questions. There are a large number of candidates who are going to appear the SSC CGL Tier 1 Examinations after the 9th August 2017, in different shifts. All those applicants can check all subject, English, Aptitude, GK, and Reasoning Questions here.
SSC CGL 9th August English Asked Questions
We have provided the Important Questions with the solution for SSC CGL 9th August English Asked Questions. According to the SSC CGL 9th August Morning Shift Asked Questions Reviews, the SSC Asked Total 25 Questions from the English. Some Important topics are mentioned here.
- A long paragraph was asked with many of short questions
- 2 Questions asked from Spelling of Niece, Dictionary
- The English Grammer, Spelling Error is also pointed
- 2 Questions asked from Synonyms and antonyms
- The Vocabulary is also the important point
- 1 Question from One Word
|Topic Name||Number of Questions||Level|
|One Word Substitution||2||Moderate|
|Fill in the blanks||1||Easy|
SSC CGL 9th August Aptitude Asked Questions
The SSC CGL 9th August Morning Shift Asked Questions was mainly focused on the Numeric Aptitude, Fractions, Percentage, Simple & Compound Interest, Decimals, Profit, and Loss etc. The General Aptitude sections also contain the 25 questions. Some are as given below.
- 1 Question was Based on the Percentage
- A Questions is also asked from the Average
- 1 Question asked from the Whole Number
- 2 Questions were asked from the Simple and Compound Interest
- 1 Question asked from the Decimal Number
- 2 Questions asked from Profit & Loss, Partnership
|Topic Name||Number of Questions||Examination Level|
|Mixture and Allegation||2||Moderate|
|Ratio and Proportion||2||Easy|
|Compound Interest & Simple Interest||2||Moderate|
|Speed Time and Distance||2||Difficult|
|Profit Loss and Discount||2||Easy|
SSC CGL 9th August GK Asked Questions
Candidates, you can check the SSC CGL 9th August GK Asked Questions here. Some of the candidates tell that This time SSC CGL 9th August Morning Shift Asked Questions are very simple. Students also prepare for Current Affairs and Latest Event properly.
- The Current and Important Topic is Current Affairs
- Indian GK is also focused
- Questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology also asked
- 2 Question from the Indian History also asked
- 2 Questions regarding the Indian Politics also asked.
- Question also asked from General Knowledge
|Name of Topic||Number of Questions||Level|
|Current Affairs (6 months old)||1||Moderate|
SSC CGL 9th August Reasoning Asked Questions Slot 1
This time the SSC CGL 9th August Morning Shift Asked Questions were a little bit tougher as compared to previous papers. Candidates need to prepare well for SSC CGL 9th August Reasoning Asked Questions Slot 1 for topics like Verbal Reasoning, Arithematic Reasoning, Analogies, Series, Classification, Mirror Images etc.
- 2 Questions were asked from the Verbal Reasoning
- Arithematic Reasoning is also focused
- 2 questions were written from the Series Section
- Some Questions also based on Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence
- Statement, Dice and Cubes section is also important
|Name of Topic||Number of Questions||Examination Level|
|Paper Cutting and Folding||2||Modetare|
|Statements and Conclusions||2||Moderate|
SSC CGL 9th August 1st Shift Asked Questions Paper Review/ Analysis
The SSC CGL 9th August Morning Shift Asked Questions are now mentioned above. Students can check these important questions and reviews and advised their friends also. Students already had appeared the SSC CGL Examinations can also provide the important reviews here regarding the SSC CGL 9th August 1st Shift Asked Questions. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Examinations are now in progress from 5th August 2017 to 24th August 2017. Every day the exam papers are scheduled in three shifts, Morning, Afternoon and Evening Shift. For more query, students also stay here or visit this page continuously.
SSC Online Web Portal: Visit here