AP Police Recruitment 2018:- The Andhra Pradesh Police department has released the official notification for AP Police Recruitment 2018-19 to fill Sub Inspector of Police, Constable, HC, Assistant Sub Inspector, Home Guard posts. All the job Seekers who are searching for Latest Defence jobs in AP must check this opportunity. Candidates have to apply online for AP Police Jobs 2017 through official website slprb.ap.gov.in until the closing date update soon. The more of the information about the AP Police Constable Vacancy 2018 are given in this article as below. The Andhra Pradesh Police department is a government undertaking department. This department is for providing police security of the Andhra Pradesh state. After the separation of Telangana state, the Telangana Police department got separate. The director general of police charged the Andhra Pradesh police.
AP Police Recruitment 2018
The AP Police State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released the AP Police Recruitment 2017. The Board is governing various Posts of Constable, ASI for the Andhra Pradesh Police. Applicants who want to join the Andhra Pradesh Police now fill the AP Police Application Form 2017. The Andhra Pradesh Police Application Form has loaded via the online mode. Job Seekers can fill the AP Police Constable Application form from the upcoming days. So all the applicants apply for the AP Police Job before the closing date. After the closing of the application form, the candidates will be invited for the Written Examination followed by the Physical Test. Applicants can also check the admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, result etc in this page also.
AP Police Application Form 2018
All the candidates Who are searching for the AP Police Latest Vacancy. Finally, the AP police Recruitment Board declares various posts of the Constable, ASI and other posts. The AP Police Application Form 2018 is available soon. Applicants can check the Andhra Pradesh Police Application Form through the official site directly for AP Police Recruitment. Candidates also fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the AP Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
@slprb.ap.gov.in Police Vacancy 2018 Details
- Conducting Authority Name:- Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
- Designation:- Constable, SI, Driver, Band
- Total Posts:- Various Vacancy
- Category:- Recruitment
- Status:- Release Soon
- Official Site:- http://slprb.ap.gov.in/
AP Police Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Candidates who are going to apply for the AP Police Recruitment 2017 now can check all the required the AP Police Eligibility Criteria given below
- AP Police Constable Posts: Applicants should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 from perceived board.
- Andhra Pradesh Police SI Jobs: Candidates should have done Graduation in any trade from approved Institute.
- For AP Police ASI Posts: Aspirants should have done Graduation in any trade from recognised University.
- For Home guard: Competitors should be passed 10th class from an acknowledged board.
AP Police Age Limit:-
The age limit should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories.
AP Police Pay Scale:- The selected candidate will be get salary of Rs.16400 – Rs.49870/-
AP Police Application Fee
- For General & OBC Candidates:- Rs. 300/-
- For SC & ST Candidates:- 150/-
AP Police Selection Process 2018
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade Test (for Mechanics) and Driving Test (for Drivers)
- Final written examination
- Merit list
AP Police Jobs 2018-19, Constable, SI & Other Posts
Applicants searching to get job in AP Police Department can apply online for AP Police Recruitment 2018 through the official website before the last date update soon. Before applies to this post, candidate must read the official notification carefully to avoid any kind of the mistake happened while applying. Here, we have shared some steps to apply for AP Police Jobs 2018-19.
How to Apply AP Police Application Form 2018 Online
- First of all, Candidates must visit the official portal of AP Police provided above.
- After that search Job Advertisement link on the recruitment page.
- Read complete AP Police Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now click on the Submit button to submit your application form online.
- After complete submission of your application form take a printout of your application form after final submit.
AP Police Vacancy 2018 Notification:- Click Here
AP Police Official Site:– Click Here
Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancy Notification 2018
All the eligible applicants have to apply online process for AP Police Recruitment 2018-19 through the official website. We have given all the information about the Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancy Notification 2018. Still, if any candidates faces problem while applying to AP Police Jobs 2018 can comment below. All the best and stay in touch with us.